User login

New Hermes Vanguard 3400 for Sale

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 at 8:20

Hello,

We have aquired a New Hermes Vanguard 3400 engraver. We initially thought we would use this with our current business but we never really pushed engraving and have no use for this system right now. I have never used this setup but I did see it run a year ago from where we got it. It comes with all of the software as far as I can tell, many carbide cutting tips, instruction manual, some blank plastic media, blade holder, controller. I can send pictures if needed. I am even throwing in a Pentium III PC with windows operating system to make this a complete package.

1200.00 OBO would prefer you pick up or arrange shipping.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: Please e-mail me your phone number and location also pics of engraver thanks. posted on: Wed, 06/08/2005 - 7:50am
Anonymous says: Please send me pictures and phone #. Thank You Dewayne posted on: Wed, 06/08/2005 - 12:30pm
Anonymous says: Please send pictures and phone number to JMjj7529@aol.com or call me at 1-877-560-4333 Thank you. Mary posted on: Wed, 06/08/2005 - 12:36pm
Anonymous says: Where is this machine located. Please send list of everything included. Is the EP control unit new? posted on: Fri, 11/18/2005 - 9:22am
Anonymous says: I am extremely interested in purchasing the Vanguard 3400 but I have some questions regarding the machine, is it possible to contact you by phone instead of just email? Where is the machine located in ...

I am extremely interested in purchasing the Vanguard 3400 but I have some questions regarding the machine, is it possible to contact you by phone instead of just email? Where is the machine located in respect to shipping?
Thank you

posted on: Sun, 04/09/2006 - 8:17pm
Anonymous says: This item was sold almost a year ago. I have tried to delete the ad, but apparently I am not doing something right. Any one can tell me how to delete it, I would appreciate it. posted on: Sun, 04/09/2006 - 9:34pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.